Business & Commercial
"recognised for the extensive experience and ability of the department"
- The Legal 500
Fosters' Commercial Team provides a comprehensive and innovative service to meet modern business needs. With Adrian Newborough leading the team and both himself and Chris Fielding recommended by the Legal 500, the department was joined by Jamie Arnall in 2016, bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the firm's Corporate and Commercial offering.
Our experienced team of Lawyers will provide advice and support whether you are new to business and setting up for the first time, or have an established business responding to changes in the way you trade with your customers or regulatory demands.
Unlike most firms we are a full service law firm, something we consider as crucial to helping clients, because it allows us to access the knowledge and expertise of our colleagues in other departments for your benefit.
At Fosters you will receive all the advice you need to ensure you are prepared not only for your case, but the impact beyond. That is why we have become the Solicitors of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion.
What We Can Do For You
We cover a wide range of services:
- Advice On Business Sales And Purchases
- Shareholder Agreements And Protecting Shareholder Rights
- Partnership Agreements
- LLP Incorporation
- Company Formations
- Advice To Directors And Shareholders
- Charity Formations
- Regulatory Changes Affecting Businesses And How They Deal With Consumers
- Intellectual Property Safeguarding And Protection
Whatever legal issue your business is faced with, Fosters have the experience and expertise to help solve it.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- The Problems With 'Do-It-Yourself' Wills
- A Visual Guide: Do You Know The Workplace Disciplinary Proce
- Pregnancy, Maternity And Unfair Dismissal
- Maternity Leave Mums: Keeping In Touch With Your Employer
- If Pregnancy Doesn't Go To Plan
- Maternity Leave: Your Responsibilities As An Employer & The
- Statutory Rates Rise Is Good News For Mums And Dads To Be
- Fosters Supporting The Eastern Landlords Association
- Government Reduces Ground Rents On Leasehold Newbuild Proper
- Compensation Payments For Discrimination Claims Increase