Business & Commercial
Fosters Commercial provide a comprehensive and innovative service to meet modern business needs. Our experienced team of Lawyers will provide advice and support whether you are new to business and setting up for the first time, or have an established business responding to changes in the way you trade with your customers or regulatory demands.
We cover a wide range of services:
- Advice on business sales and purchases - Advising on all aspects of buying and selling businesses from asset sales to management buy-outs.
- Shareholder Agreements and protecting shareholder rights - Drafting individual agreements to protect the interests of investors in companies.
- Partnership Agreements - Advising business partners on the formation of partnerships, and the value of having an agreement outside the limitation of the Partnership Act of 1890.
- LLP incorporation - Advising upon Limited Liability Partnerships and the protection they afford to co-owned businesses, those wishing to convert, and those starting up.
- Company formations - Setting up companies limited by shares and by guarantee for those businesses wishing to have the benefit of Limited Liability.
- Advice to directors and shareholders - Advising company owners and officers on their powers and duties, passing resolutions and reporting to Companies House.
- Charity formations - Advising upon the creation of charities by incorporation as a company or unincorporated as trustees, the benefits and duties owed.
- Regulatory changes affecting businesses and how they deal with consumers - Advising business owners on regulatory duties, dealing with consumers and enforcement powers of regulating authorities.
- Intellectual property safeguarding and protection - Protecting one of the most valuable assets of your business in a dynamic and challenging business world, advising upon registration and enforcement, sale and purchase, and co-existence agreements.
- E-commerce - Advising clients on legal implications for your website, emails, data protection and trading online.
- Contracts - Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of commercial contracts including terms and conditions for supply of goods and services, framework agreements, IT, IP and artist/author agreements.
Fosters Solicitors team of Business & Commercial lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Help Me Recover My Property!
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Employer's Liability With A Difference
- Could Your Business Benefit From Standard Terms And Conditio
- Plagiarism And Unfair Association By Competitors
- Effectively Managing Contracts In Business
- Award Winning Firm Fosters Solicitors Welcomes Experienced C
- Fast Track Planning - A Boost For Housebuilding?
- Higher Rates Of Stamp Duty Land Tax (sdlt) On Purchases Of A
- Employment Tribunal Fees - Unison Given Permission To Appeal