Commercial Dispute Resolution
Disputes are time consuming and divert valuable resource from your business. It begs the question why have them at all. Unfortunately no matter how well you operate your business to avoid disputes, you will not always be able to do so. When they arise, we at Fosters Commercial are here to provide support when you need it most. We will seek to find the right solution for your business as quickly as we can and we will remain focused on the outcome you want to achieve.
We act for businesses in contract disputes, negligence claims, and business property disputes; for partners in partnership disputes; and for shareholders and directors in company disputes. We appear in the High Court, County Court, arbitrations, Leasehold Valuation Tribunal, Lands Tribunal, and in adjudications. In complex cases we work closely with selected skilled barristers and experts.
We will explore alternative means of dispute resolution to Court when it is possible, and do so at the earliest possible time. Should mediation offer the best opportunity of a successful resolution, we use a trusted network of independent and accredited mediators.
We will be open about our costs and whenever it is possible we will look to recover them for you.
The work we do includes:
- Partnership disputes
- Company constitution disputes
- Company minority shareholder claims
- Commercial contract disputes
- Intellectual Property disputes
- Negligence claims
- Property disputes
- Commercial Landlord and tenant disputes, breach of covenant claims and forfeiture
- Commercial rent arrears distraint
- Commercial Premises repair and dilapidation disputes
- Business tenancy renewals
- Commercial premises service charge disputes
- Holiday home and service charge disputes under Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
- Mobile Home Act disputes
Fosters Solicitors team of Business & Commercial lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Could Your Business Benefit From Standard Terms And Conditio
- Plagiarism And Unfair Association By Competitors
- Effectively Managing Contracts In Business
- Award Winning Firm Fosters Solicitors Welcomes Experienced C
- Fast Track Planning - A Boost For Housebuilding?
- Higher Rates Of Stamp Duty Land Tax (sdlt) On Purchases Of A
- Employment Tribunal Fees - Unison Given Permission To Appeal
- Thinking Of Starting Your Own Business?
- Should Local Uk Councils Have Extra Powers For Empty Dwellin
- Residential Tenancies - Warning - What All Landlords Must K