Commercial Dispute Resolution
Disputes are time consuming and divert valuable resources from your business. It begs the question 'why have them at all?'
Unfortunately, no matter how well you operate your business to avoid disputes, you will not always be able to do so. When they arise, Fosters' Commercial Team is here to provide support when you need it most. We will seek to find the right solution for your business as quickly as we can and we will remain focused on the outcome you want to achieve.
What We Can Do For You
We act for businesses in contract disputes, negligence claims, and business property disputes; for partners in partnership disputes; and for shareholders and directors in company disputes. We appear in the High Court, County Court, Arbitrations, Leasehold Valuation Tribunal, Lands Tribunal, and in Adjudications. In complex cases we work closely with selected skilled Barristers and Experts.
We will explore alternative means of dispute resolution to Court when it is possible, and do so at the earliest possible time. Should mediation offer the best opportunity of a successful resolution, we use a trusted network of independent and accredited Mediators.
We will be open about our costs and whenever it is possible we will look to recover them for you.
The work we do includes:
- Partnership Disputes
- Company Constitution Disputes
- Company Minority Shareholder Claims
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Negligence Claims
- Property Disputes
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Disputes, Breach of Covenant Claims and Forfeiture
- Commercial Rent Arrears Distraint
- Commercial Premises Repair and Dilapidation Disputes
- Business Tenancy Renewals
- Commercial Premises Service Charge Disputes
- Holiday Home and Service Charge Disputes Under Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
- Mobile Home Act Disputes
Whatever legal issue your business is faced with, Fosters have the experience and expertise to help solve it.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- The Problems With 'Do-It-Yourself' Wills
- A Visual Guide: Do You Know The Workplace Disciplinary Proce
- Pregnancy, Maternity And Unfair Dismissal
- Maternity Leave Mums: Keeping In Touch With Your Employer
- If Pregnancy Doesn't Go To Plan
- Maternity Leave: Your Responsibilities As An Employer & The
- Statutory Rates Rise Is Good News For Mums And Dads To Be
- Fosters Supporting The Eastern Landlords Association
- Government Reduces Ground Rents On Leasehold Newbuild Proper
- Compensation Payments For Discrimination Claims Increase