Our team act for a variety of clients including Developers, Charities, Landlords and Tenants, companies and individuals on a range of commercial and other property matters. The team have wide and varied experience, knowledge in most property matters. The Lawyers are supported by excellent support staff which ensures that our clients receive unparalleled service. We understand the importance of providing sound legal advice and offering pragmatic solutions, which are tailored to our clients' particular set of circumstances.
Many commercial property transactions require negotiations between numerous parties and complexities often arise during the process. We therefore aim to establish each client's objectives from the outset so we provide practical solutions.
The team are able to deal with all legal aspects involved with:
- Commercial leases;
- Landlord & Tenant;
- Land development;
- Option agreements;
- Freehold & leasehold acquisitions and disposals;
- Commercial mortgages;
- Equity release;
- Agricultural land.
Commercial Property Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will A Property Transaction Take?
- How Much Will The Transaction Cost?
- What Are The Property Searches?
- What Does Commercial Property Include?
- Exercising Break Options
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Government Reduces Ground Rents On Leasehold Newbuild Proper
- Compensation Payments For Discrimination Claims Increase
- The New Pre-Action Protocol For Debt Claims As Of The 1st Oc
- Pension Slip Up Costs Local Sports Club Over £50k
- Another Step In The Right Direction For Same-Sex Couples
- Employment Update: The Supreme Court Rules You No Longer Hav
- Help Me Recover My Property!
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Employer's Liability With A Difference
- Could Your Business Benefit From Standard Terms And Conditio