Fosters Debt Recovery Team (based in Norwich) is recognised in East Anglia by the Legal 500, but our reputation for quality and effective debt recovery is spread far wider. We recover debts which are subject to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts for clients across the UK, Europe and the USA, and we enforce collection of those debts where Debtors are based outside the jurisdiction of those Courts, in Scotland, Northern Ireland, and mainland Europe.
We understand that effective credit control is vital to the survival of your business, and when bad debt strikes we know you need it recovered quickly. Not only are we recognised as being the most effective firm at recovering bad debt, we also strive to maximise your recovery by seeking interest on the bad debt either through your contractual terms of business or statutory remedies available such as the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. We bring proceedings in the High Court and County Court, using professional High Court Enforcement Officers and Tracing Agents. Our service is fast, efficient and we offer clear and transparent costs.
Why are we different? Our service is personal to you. We accept instructions by phone and email, and will make an early appraisal of the Debtor's position. We will make an immediate demand on receipt of instructions and pursue proceedings, selecting the most appropriate mode of enforcement once Judgment has been entered on your claim. Throughout the course of your claim we provide regular reports on progress so you know exactly how it is progressing.
Can you afford not to use us?
Debt Recovery Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The First Step To Recover The Debt I'm Owed?
- What Are The Course Fees Involved With Enforcement?
- Can I Claim Interest?
- How Much Will It Cost If We Have To Issue Proceedings?
- What About Liquidation Or Bankruptcy As A Way Of Recovering The Debt?
- See more Frequently Asked Questions...
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Government Reduces Ground Rents On Leasehold Newbuild Proper
- Compensation Payments For Discrimination Claims Increase
- The New Pre-Action Protocol For Debt Claims As Of The 1st Oc
- Pension Slip Up Costs Local Sports Club Over £50k
- Another Step In The Right Direction For Same-Sex Couples
- Employment Update: The Supreme Court Rules You No Longer Hav
- Help Me Recover My Property!
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Employer's Liability With A Difference
- Could Your Business Benefit From Standard Terms And Conditio