At Fosters, our Employment Law Solicitors are dedicated to protecting businesses and employers from litigation or liability related to employee claims. We are experienced in handling complex employee relations matters. We also understand that many seemingly routine business decisions can present unforeseen employment liability issues. Whether you are seeking to setup employee policies and handbooks, are negotiating a hiring or severance agreement, or have become embroiled in a discrimination dispute, our solicitors will represent your interests and work to obtain the best outcome possible.
Employers often find themselves potentially liable for decisions regarding hiring, promotion, and termination. This may have been prevented with the assistance of an experienced Employment Solicitor. We help you develop employee policies, handbooks, and documentation that can help ensure that you are protected from potential liability. If a claim arises, we can use our formidable litigation skills to protect your interests.
We provide representation and legal guidance for employers who have employment-related legal concerns, including those involving:
- Settlement Agreements
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Parental Rights
- TUPE Transfer
- Unfair Dismissal
- Variation of Employment Contracts
- Contract Negotiations
- Breach of Contract
- Disciplinary & Grievance Issues
If you are an employer, you want to ensure that your employment policies are clear and comply with accepted codes of practice. We will help you to avoid costly and time consuming disputes from the start.
If you are an employer involved in litigation, our Solicitors can provide high quality legal advice and representation. We investigate the facts and advise on appropriate action to resolve the matter efficiently and discreetly.
We can help your business protect against liability and resolve disputes quickly and discreetly.
To speak with an experienced Employment Law Solicitor, please contact us. We can assist you with all employment law matters.
Fosters Solicitors team of Business & Commercial lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Compensation Payments For Discrimination Claims Increase
- The New Pre-action Protocol For Debt Claims As Of The 1st Oc
- Pension Slip Up Costs Local Sports Club Over £50k
- Another Step In The Right Direction For Same-sex Couples
- Employment Update: The Supreme Court Rules You No Longer Hav
- Help Me Recover My Property!
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Employer's Liability With A Difference
- Could Your Business Benefit From Standard Terms And Conditio
- Plagiarism And Unfair Association By Competitors