Fosters Commercial Insolvency Team advises on all aspects of Insolvency Law. We appear in the High Court and County Court on petitions for winding up, bankruptcy hearings and applications to set aside statutory demands on behalf of individual business owners.
- We act for Administrators, Liquidators, Receivers, Supervisors and Trustees in Bankruptcy on issues arising during their appointment;
- We advise Creditors affected by the insolvency of their Debtor;
- We advise Landlords on property issues arising on the insolvency of their Tenant, including the recovery of rent and forfeiture;
- We advise Business Owners to deal with their own insolvency issues;
- We advise Directors and Company Officers on wrongful trading and other regulatory matters arising from insolvency, and disqualification proceedings.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- The Problems With 'Do-It-Yourself' Wills
- A Visual Guide: Do You Know The Workplace Disciplinary Proce
- Pregnancy, Maternity And Unfair Dismissal
- Maternity Leave Mums: Keeping In Touch With Your Employer
- If Pregnancy Doesn't Go To Plan
- Maternity Leave: Your Responsibilities As An Employer & The
- Statutory Rates Rise Is Good News For Mums And Dads To Be
- Fosters Supporting The Eastern Landlords Association
- Government Reduces Ground Rents On Leasehold Newbuild Proper
- Compensation Payments For Discrimination Claims Increase