"Unmatched experience in complex cases" ‐ Top Tier Firm Fraud (Legal 500)
Allegations of crimes committed by Businesses, Directors or Employees create unique issues. At Fosters we understand the impact such allegations can have. Anything that threatens the reputation of companies or individuals can have not only the impact of the proceedings themselves, but also exposure to civil, professional or administrative sanctions.
Dealing with these cases requires more than just an expert knowledge of the law and legal issues. Our experience in handling these cases involves not only an understanding of the different enforcement and prosecuting agencies and the legal complexities involved, but also a desire to help your business navigate through all of the issues surrounding regulatory matters, reputation management and PR.
We can help your business by:
- advising you on all aspects of criminal matters, including corporate crime, fraud, money laundering, tax evasion, corporate manslaughter and other investigations regarding fatalities, regulatory breaches and individual misconduct;
- represent you or any other individuals through the investigation stage of any of those matters, including at any interview under caution;
- defending your business, senior executives and employees in criminal prosecutions.
Fraud ‐ We have dealt with some of the largest prosecutions for fraud in East Anglia. Our expertise includes conspiracy to defraud, false accounting, money laundering and tax fraud. Clients have included print companies, accountants and high profile business owners.
Health & Safety ‐ Our clients include companies investigated following workplace fatalities, major incidents and regulatory breaches.
Trading Standards ‐ Significant experience in dealing with the range of Trading Standards investigations including fraud, product safety, misrepresentation, trade marks and consumer credit. Clients include Telecoms companies, Food & Drink Manufacturers and a Department store chain.
It's handling these types of matters that led to the Legal 500 describing Fosters as having "Unmatched experience in complex cases"
Whatever legal issue your business is faced with, Fosters have the experience and expertise to help solve it. We will liaise directly with any investigating or prosecuting bodies in an effort to remove the burden from you, allowing you to concentrate on managing your business through the process and beyond.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Crime & Business Defence Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- High-Risk Offenders - The Hidden Peril Of Drink Driving
- Stricter Speeding Fines - What You Need To Know And How Much
- R v Melanie Last - Norwich Crown Court - 27 March 2017
- A Visual Guide To Motoring Prosecution
- Stricter New Driving And Mobile Phone Laws: Don't Get Caught
- A Visual Guide: What To Do If Accused Of A Crime?
- Talk Talk Hacking Case - Fosters Solicitors
- Dog Microchipping - The New Law
- Buying And Selling A House? - Some Recently Asked Questions
- Drink Driving And The Law