Road traffic law is an increasingly complex area. Our specialist solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with a wide range of cases, advising clients on the law, and procedure. This can include assistance in responding to a summons, attending a police interview, and attending at Court.
Motoring offences span a wide spectrum, from documentary and speeding offences, to serious offences of dangerous driving, or being involved in an incident which results in a fatality. Our team have significant experience in dealing with the entire range of motoring offences, including:
- Careless Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Causing Death by Dangerous or Careless Driving
- Disqualified driving
- Disqualification from driving
- Drink Driving
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence or insurance
- Driving whilst Unfit
- Failing to comply with a traffic light or other road signage.
- Failing to Provide driver details (s172)
- Failing to Provide a Sample
- Fail to Stop or Report
- Using a Mobile Telephone whilst driving
- Young drivers
We will guide you through the entire process, and advise you on your options. It may be that there are ways in which we could help you avoid penalty points, avoid a disqualification which you thought was inevitable, or avoid a conviction. We will guide you each step of the way, and do everything we can to ensure that we obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Motoring Offences Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to go to Court?
- Can I get Public Funding (Legal Aid)?
- The Police want to speak to me regarding a motoring incident. Do I need a Solicitor?
- I am pleading Guilty anyway. Why do I need a Solicitor?
Fosters Solicitors team of Crime & Business Defence lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- A Visual Guide To Motoring Prosecution
- Stricter New Driving & Mobile Phone Laws: Don't Get Caught O
- A Visual Guide: What To Do If Accused Of A Crime?
- Talk Talk Hacking Case - Fosters Solicitors
- Dog Microchipping - The New Law
- Buying & Selling A House? - Some Recently Asked Questions
- Drink Driving & The Law
- How Would Your Business Be Affected By The New Guidelines On
- Motoring Law - Important Changes To Documentary Requirements
- Fosters Solicitors Announce Judicial Appointment