Road traffic law is an increasingly complex area. Our specialist solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with a wide range of cases, advising clients on the law, and procedure. This can include assistance in responding to a summons, attending a police interview, and attending at Court.
Motoring offences span a wide spectrum, from documentary and speeding offences, to serious offences of dangerous driving, or being involved in an incident which results in a fatality. Our team have significant experience in dealing with the entire range of motoring offences, including:
- Careless Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Causing Death by Dangerous or Careless Driving
- Disqualified driving
- Drink Driving
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence or insurance
- Driving whilst Unfit
- Failing to comply with a traffic light or other road signage.
- Failing to Provide driver details (s172)
- Failing to Provide a Sample
- Fail to Stop or Report
- Using a Mobile Telephone whilst driving
- Young drivers
We will guide you through the entire process, and advise you on your options. It may be that there are ways in which we could help you avoid penalty points, avoid a disqualification which you thought was inevitable, or avoid a conviction. We will guide you each step of the way, and do everything we can to ensure that we obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get Public Funding (Legal Aid)?
- Do I have to go to Court?
- I am pleading Guilty anyway. Why do I need a Solicitor?
- The Police want to speak to me regarding a motoring incident. Do I need a Solicitor?
Partner/Head of Department
Accredited Litigation Executive