Disputes Involving Children
When parents or other relatives cannot agree arrangements in respect of children that they care for or with whom they wish to see, there is often a need for urgent legal advice and support.
The Family Team at Fosters aims to deliver child-focused solutions to the following types of child related issues:
- Child arrangements ‐ either where a child should live or contact ‐ where, when and how a child should see the other parent and/or other family members;
- Removal of a child from a resident parent, grandparent or other carer;
- Failure to return a child to a resident parent, grandparent or other carer;
- Child abduction;
- Acquiring Parental Responsibility;
- Any other specific issue or difficulty relating to a child;
If a dispute cannot be settled through negotiation or mediation, then our specialist Lawyers will represent you in an application to the Court to resolve the matter.
To talk to us in complete confidence, please call on the below telephone number and ask to speak to one of our Family Lawyers. Alternatively, you can email us.
If you require more advice about disputes involving children, please contact us on the number below or in an emergency, out of office hours advice, telephone 07775 947944.
Fosters Solicitors team of Family lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- A Woman In Taiwan Is Allowed To Divorce Her Husband Who Igno
- Change Of Rules For Domestic Violence
- National Divorce Fees Rise By 34%
- Ministry Of Justice "form E" Miscalculation - Are
- Divorce And Separation - 6 Recent Question And Answers From
- Wife Could Win Cash Payment 20 Years After Divorce
- Family Lawyers Seek To Update Current Laws Regulating Divorc
- Victims Of Domestic Abuse Protected By Greater Police Powers
- Pre-nuptial Agreements And British Law
- On-line Divorce In The Spotlight