Divorce and Separation
At Fosters we understand that going through a divorce or separation can be stressful and emotional.
The legal process associated with the breakdown of a relationship can appear complicated to most people during what is already a difficult point in one's life.
With the largest Family Law practice in Norfolk, Fosters has many years' experience providing sensible advice in relation to separation & divorce, where necessary taking robust action.
Our specialist legal team can provide you with clear, sound and practical advice in relation to all consequences of separation including the following key areas:
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Financial arrangements ‐ when a marriage breaks down (ancillary relief)
- Financial arrangements ‐ when unmarried couples separate
- Arrangements for any children of the family
- Issues of domestic abuse within failing relationships
- Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
To talk to us in complete confidence, please telephone number below and ask to speak to one of our Family Lawyers. Alternatively, you can email us.
For emergency, out of office hours advice, telephone 07775 947944.
Divorce and Separation Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a straightforward divorce or civil partnership dissolution cost?
- What do the terms "Petitioner" and "Respondent" mean?
- When can I petition the Court to commence divorce proceedings or civil partnership dissolution?
- Do I have to attend at Court during the divorce or civil partnership dissolution?
- How long does a divorce or civil partnership take to conclude?
- See more Frequently Asked Questions...
Fosters Solicitors team of Family lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Change Of Rules For Domestic Violence
- National Divorce Fees Rise By 34%
- Ministry Of Justice "form E" Miscalculation - Are
- Divorce And Separation - 6 Recent Question And Answers From
- Wife Could Win Cash Payment 20 Years After Divorce
- Family Lawyers Seek To Update Current Laws Regulating Divorc
- Victims Of Domestic Abuse Protected By Greater Police Powers
- Pre-nuptial Agreements And British Law
- On-line Divorce In The Spotlight
- Pension Sharing - A Fair Deal?