Domestic abuse can be physical, emotional, psychological, verbal or sexual.
If you have been assaulted, threatened or harassed by a partner, ex-partner, family member or someone who knows you, we can provide immediate and practical help. Assistance ranges from a warning letter, liaising with the police or, if need be, an application to the Court for protection by way of an Injunction.
To talk to us in complete confidence, please telephone us on the below number and ask to speak to one of our Family Lawyers. Alternatively, you can email us.
For emergency, out of office hours advice, telephone 07775 947944.
Domestic Abuse Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to attend at Court?
- Will I have to speak to the person who has been abusive towards me?
- What different types of Injunction exist?
Fosters Solicitors team of Family lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Change Of Rules For Domestic Violence
- National Divorce Fees Rise By 34%
- Ministry Of Justice "form E" Miscalculation - Are
- Divorce And Separation - 6 Recent Question And Answers From
- Wife Could Win Cash Payment 20 Years After Divorce
- Family Lawyers Seek To Update Current Laws Regulating Divorc
- Victims Of Domestic Abuse Protected By Greater Police Powers
- Pre-nuptial Agreements And British Law
- On-line Divorce In The Spotlight
- Pension Sharing - A Fair Deal?