Whether you are a developer, a Landlord or a Tenant, an owner or an occupier, we can help.
We can guide you through your transaction, draw up and explain documents to you, advise you on potential risks and pitfalls and suggest alternative solutions to problems.
We are always happy to discuss individual requirements and will work closely with you and the other parties involved in the transaction to ensure the matter is handled smoothly and efficiently. We will always aim to offer cost-effective advice on the legal issues but also on the practical and commercial issues which arise with a view to completing your transaction as swiftly and painlessly as possible.
The Commercial Property Team are always happy to discuss any issues you have and have wide experience in all areas of commercial property work including:
- Buying and selling freehold commercial premises including shops, offices, warehouses, pubs and restaurants.
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants, advising upon new or existing Leases, their assignment and underletting.
- Dealing with development land for residential or commercial sites including acquisitions, infrastructure and disposals.
- Agricultural law disputes acting for Landlords and Tenants in relation to Agricultural Tenancies and the RPA.
- Property litigation including boundary, right of way and restrictive covenant disputes.
- Business Tenancy litigation for Landlords and Tenants including forfeiture, breach of covenant disputes, dilapidation claims and Business Tenancy renewals.
- Drafting and approving options, overage and joint venture agreements.
- Disposals upon insolvency, acting for administrators, liquidators and trustees in bankruptcy.
- Occupational Leases
- Property Development
- Lease Negotiations
Frequently Asked Questions
- Exercising break options
- How long will a property transaction take?
- How much will the transaction cost?
- What are the property searches?
- What does commercial property include?
Partner / Head of Department