Litigation & Dispute Resolution
"extensive experience in High Court and County Court matters"
- The Legal 500
The Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team act for private individuals to find a solution focused on your needs, always seeking a successful outcome in the most cost effective manner.
We offer an Initial Consultation at a significantly reduced rate to our usual hourly fees, and we are always happy to have a without obligation initial interview on the telephone to see if we can assist you before you arrange to come and see us.
What We Can Do For You
Our experienced and skilled team will support and guide you through the litigation process in a professional manner. We use pre-action protocols and alternative dispute resolution procedures to try and keep you out of Court whenever that is appropriate and we actively explore your options to try and find a solution that is right for you.
We are able to refer cases to independent and accredited mediators whenever mediation offers the best chance of finding a resolution of your dispute. We provide cost information at the outset and will assist you in looking at your funding options including the availability of legal expenses insurance.
Where We Can Help You
We appear in disputes before the High Court, County Court, Arbitrations, Leasehold Valuation Tribunals, Lands Tribunals, and Public Inquiries. We use selected Barristers and have access to specialist Experts to assist in case investigation.
We have Specialists in a wide range of services:
- Boundary disputes
- Property and restrictive covenant issues affecting property ownership
- Lease issues for Landlords and Tenants of business premises including advice on rent arrears possession and forfeiture of leases
- Nuisance claims affecting the enjoyment of property
- Residential Landlord and Tenancy claims, Tenancy Agreements, Section 8 and Section 21 Notices under the Housing Act 1988, tenancy deposit schemes and Rent Act 1977 disputes
- Mobile Home Act claims by landowners and occupiers
- Service charge disputes arising from occupation of dwellings
- Consumer contact disputes and consumer protection issues
- Professional negligence claims
- Negligence claims
- Inheritance Act Claims for provision on death
- Contentious probate disputes
- Agricultural disputes advising on land ownership issues, private and public rights of way, protected tenancies under the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1986, Farm Business Tenancies, rent reviews and the service of notices.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Litigation Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.