Your Will - Helping great local Charities
Fosters Solicitors are delighted to bring you our third Annual Wills Month in November 2017.
Fosters Wills, Trusts & Probate team have once again teamed up with five local charities in East Anglia to help raise vital funds by a Charity Wills Month. Our experienced lawyers will be offering simple single or couples Wills for free during the month of November in exchange for a donation* to these chosen charities. This year we have chosen to support:
Community Sports Foundation
Established in 1992 through a partnership with Norfolk County Football Association and Norwich City Football Club. The foundation has grown to help 38,000 people each year achieve their goals by delivering quality, innovative services through football and sport. The Community Sports Foundation support some of the most disadvantaged and disabled people through Norfolk.
You can find out more about the amazing work they do here: https://www.communitysportsfoundation.org.uk
The Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind
The NNAB is Norfolk's specialised, independent and local charity helping blind and visually impaired people of all ages enjoy active and fulfilled lives.
About the NNAB
- The NNAB helps and supports over 4000 visually impaired people of Norfolk but it is estimated that there are a further 15,000 people who may need our support.
- A team of community workers make over 3,000 visits a year to people at home.
- Over five thousand people annually visit its five equipment centres in Norwich, King's Lynn, Great Yarmouth, Cromer and the mobile unit to seek advice and learn about new aids available.
- Its YoungEyes team provides help, support and life skills to over 150 families.
- Activities provided by the charity include a range of sports, audio book clubs, theatre visits, discussion groups and gardening.
- The charity runs the only purpose-built residential home for 36 blind and visually impaired residents in Norfolk, plus 20 supported flats to promote independent living.
- It receives no state funding and relies totally on fundraising, donations and legacy.
- The NNAB pledges that every penny raised in Norfolk is spent in Norfolk.
You can find out more about the NNAB by visiting their website: http://www.nnab.org.uk
Norwich Open Christmas
Norwich Open Christmas is now in it's 26th year of helping those who are alone or homeless on Christmas Day with a place to go to celebrate with a hot meal, gifts, and entertainment.
For further information on the amazing work the volunteers do on Christmas Day, visit their website: http://www.openchristmas.org.uk/on-the-day.html
F.A.I.T.H. Animal Rescue
Based in Hickling, Norwich, F.A.I.T.H. Animal rescue provide rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing services to abandoned, un-wanted and homeless animals. As a very small charity with a big job to do, it's important to help with donations to allow for their incredible work to continue.
To view their website, click here: http://www.faithanimalrescue.co.uk
TOPCATS is a small Suffolk based Charity who provide opportunities and activities for additional needs young people and adults ages from 5 - 30 years old. Their aim is to help every individual develop their own social independence and vital life skills in order to reach their full potential. With help of donations from people like us, they are able to offer a range of exciting sensory, art, sport and music to help build their awareness.
To learn more about TOPCATS, visit their website: http://topcats.org.uk
Collectively these charities help support different vunerable groups including the young, the blind, the lonely, the disadvantaged and those with additional needs in our region and your kind donations will be distributed equally between them at the end of the campaign to help support their amazing on-going work.
How do I make a Will during Fosters Charity Wills Month?
Contact our friendly team today to help support these worthy charities and, at the same time, feel the peace of mind of putting your affairs in order and ensuring your loved ones are protected and provided for in the future.
Appointments are available in our Norwich, Wymondham and Lowestoft offices.
Spaces are limited, so please ensure you book as soon as possible.
- For appointments in Norwich please call 01603 620508
- For appointments in Wymondham please call 01953 607724
- For appointments in Lowestoft please call 01502 573307
- Or alternatively email us using the link at the top of the page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*suggested minimum donations of £100 (simple Single Will) and £175 (simple Couples Wills) will apply. Additional fees may apply for non-simple Wills.