Anyone who owns, or occupies, land or property has a responsibility to lawful visitors (and sometimes even to trespassers) to ensure their safety. It is this duty that encourages property owners to insure against Public Liability claims.
If you have been injured on land or property due to a poorly maintained surface or poor lighting you may have a claim.
Types Of Claim
Typical (real life) examples where we have successfully pursued a claim for clients include:
- a supermarket staff member dropped yoghurt on the floor of the store and failed to clean it up causing our client to slip and injure their back;
- a company covered a hole in a car park with plywood and then tarmaced over it. It gave way and a car fell into the hole causing injury to its occupants;
- a firm left an iron bar across an access way which a visitor fell over leading to a hand injury.
Free Initial Consultation
We understand that you will want to speak to us initially to see how we can assist. We offer a no obligation, free first meeting at any of our offices throughout East Anglia, at your home, or in hospital followed by a full letter of advice. If you are unsure whether you may have a claim please feel free to ring or e-mail us, again without obligation.
What We Can Do For You
Our lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge across a wide range of occupier's liability claims and cases. We understand the impact these accidents can have on your day-to-day life and your future. Our approach is efficient, prompt and knowledgeable; we assess problems and identify solutions as quickly as possible to bring your case to a satisfactory conclusion with a minimum of fuss.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Car Users Urged To Cut Whiplash Injuries With The Headrest T
- Car Insurers Attempt To Sue Mother of Child Who Was Hit By T
- NHS Failings Causing Hundreds Of Infant Deaths Each Year
- Delay To Whiplash Reforms Welcomed by Personal Injury Solici
- Crucial Crackdown On Cold-Call Bosses
- Reports Show Personal Injury Claims Drop Dramatically
- Young Girl Awarded £19 Million Compensation For Brain
- NHS Error Causes Thousands To Miss Their Final Breast Cancer
- Cyclist Breaks Jaw After Hitting Pothole
- On The Fence About Dash-Cams?