If you are requiring a mortgage in order to purchase your property, we will need to carry out certain searches to comply with your mortgage lenders criteria. If you do not require a mortgage, we will take your instructions and advise you as to which searches we believe should be done. The usual searches are:
- Local authority search
- Environmental search
- Water and drainage search
In certain areas of the Country, additional searches may be applicable but we will advise you of these separately where necessary.
A separate search would be needed to obtain information relating to neighbouring properties or road proposals and traffic schemes. You should therefore let us know as early as possible if you have any queries concerning these matters and we will make the relevant additional enquiries upon payment of the appropriate fee.
The Residential Property team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Jointly Owned Property When Someone Dies
- Modern Method Of Auction
- Extending A Residential Lease - Statutory Style - Faqs
- Digital Signatures In Contracts
- Understanding The Difference Between Shared-ownership And Sh
- Mother And Daughter Property Fraudsters
- Conveyancing Fraud Identified As The Most Common Cyber Crime
- Purchasing A New Build Property? Our New Build Experts Are
- A Visual Guide: Help To Buy Scheme - What's Changed?
- Why Do We Ask About Planning Permission?