Buy To Let
A buy to let property investment can be both rewarding and challenging, and is an increasingly popular way of planning for future income.
What We Can Do For You
At Fosters we have a wealth of experience helping clients whether they are experienced landlords or completely new to the world of letting. Whatever your plans are as a Landlord, choosing Fosters guarantees you the following:
- Fixed costs rather than hourly rates to help you plan your finances;
- The whole conveyancing process explained from the start;
- Expert advice and assistance from our friendly and knowledgeable team.
We understand the complexities and decisions that purchasing Buy to Let property involves. Our help and advice can help ensure that you make the right choices for you every step of the way. We would advise anyone considering Buy to Let to consider the following:
- Am I Buying The Right Property?
- What Type Of Survey Do I Need?
- What Will My Obligations As A Landlord Be?
- How Do Deposits Work?
Our Unique Aftercare
We understand that the work doesn't stop once your Buy to Let property has been purchased. We can offer advice on all aspects of Landlord and Tenant Law including;
- Tenancy Agreements
- Repairing Obligations
But it's not just about the legal advice. We want to ensure that your experience as a Buy to Let landlord is supported throughout. As a result we have formed a unique relationship with the Eastern Landlords Association (ELA) to provide you with a FREE Annual Membership.
With well over a thousand members, the ELA was formed in 1989 in Norwich. It represents, supports and advises residential landlords across East Anglia. Membership benefits include;
- Regular open meetings of particular interest to the private residential landlord
- Very competitive insurance through a specialist policy
- Information on current housing legislation
- Special discounts negotiated with local companies on a range of services and supplies, including discounts on all future legal advice from Fosters, across all of our legal services.
- Networking with other landlords and associations
- Newsletters and email alerts distributed to members
- The benefit and strength of a reputable professional body recognised in the private rented sector
- Tenancy agreements, inventory forms, etc available to members
- Free 160 page reference book. This reference book is the essential bible for all landlords large or small, experienced or novice
- Free advertising of properties on the ELA website
- Free insurance cover for tax investigation and legal defence costs for all members plus a partner/spouse who is jointly involved as a landlord
To take advantage of this fantastic offer or to discuss any aspect of buying to let, please contact our Property Team on 01603 620508. Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
This offer applies to all new, non-introducer buy to let purchase instructions. On completion of your purchase Fosters will provide you with all of the documentation required for membership and pay your an initial annual subscription fee to the Eastern Landlords Association. No alternative will be offered. Not available in conjunction with any other offer or where an introducer fee is payable by Fosters.
The Residential Property Team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Eastern Daily Press Highlights Concerns About Rogue Landlord
- Struggling To Save Your 10% Deposit? All Is Not Lost!
- February Conveyancing Offer For First Time Buyers
- Taylor Wimpey Ground Rent Review - How We Can Help
- Got A Low Cost Quote? Read Our Guide To 'Budget' Conveyancin
- Stamp Duty Land Tax Relief Is A Welcome Change For First Tim
- Jointly Owned Property When Someone Dies
- Modern Method Of Auction
- Extending A Residential Lease - Statutory Style - FAQs
- Digital Signatures In Contracts