Our team act for a variety of clients including developers, charities, landlords and tenants, companies and individuals on a range of commercial and other property matters. The team have wide and varied experience, knowledge in most property matters. The lawyers are supported by excellent support staff which ensures that our clients receive unparalleled service. We understand the importance of providing sound legal advice and offering pragmatic solutions, which are tailored to our clients ' particular set of circumstances.
Many commercial property transactions require negotiations between numerous parties and complexities often arise during the process. We therefore aim to establish each clients objectives from the outset so we provide practical solutions.
The team are able to deal with all legal aspects involved with:
- Commercial leases
- Landlord & tenant
- Land development
- Option agreements
- Freehold & leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial mortgages
- Equity release
- Agricultural land
Commercial Property Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will a property transaction take?
- What does commercial property include?
- How much will the transaction cost?
- Exercising break options
- What are the property searches?
- See more Frequently Asked Questions...
The Residential Property team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Jointly Owned Property When Someone Dies
- Modern Method Of Auction
- Extending A Residential Lease - Statutory Style - Faqs
- Digital Signatures In Contracts
- Understanding The Difference Between Shared-ownership And Sh
- Mother And Daughter Property Fraudsters
- Conveyancing Fraud Identified As The Most Common Cyber Crime
- Purchasing A New Build Property? Our New Build Experts Are
- A Visual Guide: Help To Buy Scheme - What's Changed?
- Why Do We Ask About Planning Permission?