Our team act for a variety of clients including developers, charities, Landlords and Tenants, companies and individuals on a range of commercial and other property matters. Recommended for their expertise and holding a 'broad client base of developers, professional landlords and lenders', the department has more than ten year's experience in real estate, property sales, purchases and commercial lease matters along with being praised as 'strong' in agricultural land sales and the acquisition of land for development.
The team has wide experience and knowledge across a variety of property matters, and are supported by excellent staff, which ensures that our clients receive unparalleled service. We understand the importance of providing sound legal advice and offering pragmatic solutions, which are tailored to our clients' particular set of circumstances.
Many commercial property transactions require negotiations between numerous parties and complexities often arise during the process. We therefore aim to establish each client's objectives from the outset so we provide practical solutions.
The team are able to deal with all legal aspects involved with:
- Commercial leases;
- Landlord & Tenant;
- Land development;
- Option agreements;
- Freehold & Leasehold acquisitions and disposals;
- Commercial mortgages;
- Equity release;
- Agricultural land.
Our approach is efficient, prompt and knowledgeable; we assess problems and identify solutions as quickly as possible to bring your case to a satisfactory conclusion with a minimum of fuss.
Commercial Property Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are The Property Searches?
- Leases: Cutting Through The Jargon
- What Does Commercial Property Include?
- How Long Will A Property Transaction Take?
- How Much Will The Transaction Cost?
- See more Frequently Asked Questions...
The Residential Property Team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- A Visual Guide To Buying Your New Home
- How Long Will My Sale & Purchase Take?
- New Builds: What You Need To Know
- Six Reasons For Remortgaging
- Have You Considered A Lifetime ISA?
- Eastern Daily Press Highlights Concerns About Rogue Landlord
- Struggling To Save Your 10% Deposit? All Is Not Lost!
- February Conveyancing Offer For First Time Buyers
- Taylor Wimpey Ground Rent Review - How We Can Help
- Got A Low Cost Quote? Read Our Guide To 'Budget' Conveyancin