Registration Of Enduring Powers Of Attorney
Whilst it is no longer possible to make a new Enduring Power of Attorney, those created before 30 September 2007 are still valid.
Unlike Lasting Powers of Attorney, EPAs do not need to be registered in order to be used by the attorney. They do however need to be registered if the person who gave the Power is no longer able to make decisions for themselves.
Fosters can help with this process and complete the necessary registration documents to enable an EPA to be registered and used by the attorney.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Wills & Probate Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- LPAs And Late Night Opening
- A 17 Year Old Has An Accident Which Causes Them To Lose The
- 20% Off Lasting Powers Of Attorney
- Fosters Raise £5,000 For Local Charities In 2017 Dur
- The UK Trusts Register
- The New Residence Nil Rate Band - How To Avoid Missing Out
- Why Do I Need a Will?
- Local Solicitors Giving Time For Free In November Charity Wi
- Probate Applications And The Law On Wills To Enter The New A
- The Conservatives' Adult Social Care Reform Proposals, 'The