The benefits of creating a valid Will cannot be understated. If you die without leaving a valid Will you may unwittingly cause problems which can be very difficult to sort out. In this situation, the law provides strict rules which spell out how your property and assets are to be shared. The effect may not be at all what you would have wanted.
We will prepare a Will that is tailor made for you and your situation. You can:
- choose who shall (and shall not) benefit from your Estate
- appoint a Guardian for children under the age of 18
- ensure that your partner will be provided for
- protect the interests of your children from a previous relationship
- put restrictions and limitations on any gifts that you make
- protect your family's wealth through effective Inheritance Tax planning
- protect your property and your children's inheritance against the potential risk of sale to cover care home costs
- make charitable gifts
- specify your funeral wishes
We have a dedicated team of experienced, professional and approachable Solicitors. We offer friendly and efficient advice. We are able to meet you at any of our offices or, if it is more convenient for you, at your home or other location at a time that is best for you.
Wills Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you store my Will when it has been completed and is there a charge for this?
- How long does making a Will take?
- How much does it cost to make a Will?
- Can you advise me on investments?
- Does my Will cover what I want to happen to my foreign assets?
Fosters Solicitors team of Wills & Probate lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters Raise Over £4,000 For Local Charities In 2016
- Make A Lasting Power Of Attorney - New Year Resolution 2017
- New Year Offer On Lasting Powers Of Attorney
- Beware A Challenge To Your Will...
- The Last Will And Testament...?
- Fosters 2nd Annual Charity Will Month
- Deputies May Be Told To Pay Court Protection Costs
- Making A Will Can Save Money And Heartache For Your Loved On
- Make A Lasting Power Of Attorney During Dementia Awareness W
- Probate Fees Set To Rise To £20,000 For Wealthiest Fam