The benefits of creating a valid Will cannot be understated. If you die without leaving a valid Will you may unwittingly cause problems which can be very difficult to sort out. In this situation, the law provides strict rules which spell out how your property and assets are to be shared. The effect may not be at all what you would have wanted.
What We Can Do For You
We will prepare a Will that is tailor made for you and your situation. You can:
- choose who shall (and shall not) benefit from your Estate;
- appoint a Guardian for children under the age of 18;
- ensure that your partner will be provided for;
- protect the interests of your children from a previous relationship;
- put restrictions and limitations on any gifts that you make;
- protect your family's wealth through effective Inheritance Tax planning;
- protect your property and your children's inheritance against the potential risk of sale to cover care home costs;
- make charitable gifts;
- specify your funeral wishes.
We have a dedicated team of experienced, professional and approachable Solicitors. We offer friendly and efficient advice. We are able to meet you at any of our offices or, if it is more convenient for you, at your home or other location at a time that is best for you. Our lawyers have extensive experience in drawing up Wills, understanding the impact these documents can have on your future and the future of your loved ones. Our team will be there to support and advise you every step of the way.
Wills Frequently Asked Questions
- Does My Will Cover What I Want To Happen To My Foreign Assets?
- Can You Advise Me On Investments?
- How Long Does Making A Will Take?
- Can You Store My Will When It Has Been Completed And Is There A Charge For This?
- How Much Does It Cost To Make A Will?
Fosters Solicitors Team of Wills & Probate Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Case Study: Why Do I Need Lasting Powers Of Attorney?
- Don't Miss Out On Your Powers Of Attorney Refund - What You
- A Visual Guide: Lasting Powers Of Attorneys
- LPAs And Late Night Opening
- Turning 18 Without Mental Capacity, What Happens?
- 20% Off Lasting Powers Of Attorney
- Fosters Raise £5,000 For Local Charities In 2017 Dur
- The UK Trusts Register
- The New Residence Nil Rate Band - How To Avoid Missing Out
- Why Do I Need a Will?