At Fosters Solicitors LLP we focus on providing you with a quality service from solicitors you can trust. Our aim is to build long standing relationships with everyone we work with and to ensure we take the time to listen, understand and do our utmost to achieve the outcome you require.
We have been working with clients since 1761, expanding over time to provide clients locally and nationally with a legal service they can really trust and rely on. At Fosters we understand that everyone will need a solicitor at some point in their lives and as such, we can offer you a competitive, tailored solution through a highly personal service.
We pride ourselves on having Partners and solicitors who are highly trained in specialist areas. This is reflected by the number of our experts being recognised as leading individuals in the Legal 500 and Chambers guide to the legal profession.
Did you know...
- We have been trusted by individuals and clients for over two and a half centuries, making us one of the oldest law firms in the country.
- We are LEXCEL accredited and have been since 2014. LEXCEL is a national award from The Law Society, demonstrating excellence and exceptional client care, support and development in legal practice.
- We have 12 partners and over 100 staff situated in offices across Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Our Residential Property department is one of the largest in Norfolk.
- We are accredited through the Law Society Quality Schemes in 6 areas of our work.
- The Legal 500 recommend 19 of our lawyers in 11 areas of our work.
- We are members of The Norfolk Chamber of Commerce and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.
- We are top ranked in the 2016 Chambers and Partners UK guide.
- We have won various awards for our services including The Law Society Excellence award, 360 Legal Group and Halsbury Legal Awards.