Buying and Selling Business Premises
Preparation of a sale contract, negotiating and agreeing terms, searches on the buyer or seller as well as the property and funding all take time. It is a major financial decision to take. Taking time to find the best legal advice may be crucial in securing a great deal, not just a good one.
We act for businesses of all sizes, from a sole trader looking to move to larger premises to large companies or partnerships wanting to dispose of their property portfolio.
We can provide expert legal services to commercial property investors looking to purchase property in order to generate a rental income as part of a portfolio.
We will work with your accountants to understand your particular needs and to ensure that any commercial property sale is structured in accordance with your accountant's advice for tax efficiency.
When selling property, we will prepare the contract for sale and help you to complete the replies to the commercial enquiries that are likely to be raised by the buyer's legal advisors.
Furthermore, we will contact your lender in order to understand their requirements for the release of the property to be sold from any charge that they may have over it.
Our expert property lawyers provide comprehensive advice in all aspects of commercial property law, from those transactions where the land is purchased immediately to those where an option agreement or conditional contract is entered into if a transaction is to proceed at a later date.
We will prepare the Stamp Duty Land Tax return on your behalf, in accordance with your instructions and if necessary liaise with your accountant on your behalf.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- BREXIT: Implications for GDPR
- Permanent obligations under Corporate Insolvency and Governa
- Fosters joins The Legal 500 rankings for Insolvency and Corp
- Commercial Team adds New Category to Legal 500 Rankings
- New Insolvency Legislation Aims to Support Businesses
- Data Protection and COVID-19
- Coronavirus - A New Landscape for Data Protection
- Government Announces Insolvency and Restructuring Changes in
- Landlord and Tenant Update - A new eviction landscape for th
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?