Our team is headed by Jamie Arnall, who has previously worked as Head of Legal for Norwich City Football Club and Senior Legal Counsel at a FTSE 250 business.
With years of experience of delivering legal advice directly into businesses, Jamie now brings this more in-house, collaborative approach to our Business & Commercial team who work in partnership with our clients to deliver commercial, business-focused advice with the aim of maximising profits and minimising business risk.
Our Business & Commercial team are available to assist with the full range of commercial matters, including:
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts
- Drafting and reviewing of terms and conditions
- Regulatory advice relating to business, including anti-bribery, modern slavery and anti-tax evasion requirements
- Data protection advice
- Intellectual property advice, including copyright and trademark issues
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Splitting Title Or Splitting Hairs
- Flex Working Benefits
- The Perils Of Unregistered Farmland
- Are Your Rentals Fit For Human Habitation?
- Understanding Your Intellectual Property Rights
- A Win For Small Businesses In The Online Marketplace
- Upgrade Low Ratings Or Face The Fines - New Rules On EPCs
- A Simple Certificate Stands In The Way Of Evicting Residenti
- Can Commonhold Reform Trigger A Culture Change In The Commer
- Commercial Landlords - Are Your Service Charges Up To Date?