Our Business & Commercial team provides advice on a range of corporate matters, often advising current or prospective business owners and company directors.
Running a company can at times be a complex and formal process, peppered with legal requirements and regulatory filings and returns.
Our team demystify the process for directors and shareholders with clear, simple advice about what may be required in any situation.
In addition we work alongside clients during the process of buying and selling of businesses, in both share and asset purchases, to ensure their interests are best protected.
Our Business & Commercial team are available to assist with a wide range of corporate matters, including:
- Buying and selling of a business
- Shareholder advice
- Director advice
- Company incorporation
- Group restructuring
- Charity, Charitable Incorporated Organisation or Community Interest Company incorporation
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters joins The Legal 500 rankings for Insolvency and Corp
- Commercial Team adds New Category to Legal 500 Rankings
- New Insolvency Legislation Aims to Support Businesses
- Data Protection and COVID-19
- Coronavirus - A New Landscape for Data Protection
- Government Announces Insolvency and Restructuring Changes in
- Landlord and Tenant Update - A new eviction landscape for th
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Parental Bereavement
- Until Debt Tear Us Apart