Fosters' aim is to deliver strategic advice and intelligent solutions for executives, professionals, employees and businesses faced with today's most pressing workplace issues.
Employees need protection against the wrongful actions of their employers. You may feel powerless against an employer or that your circumstances prevent you from taking action. You may also feel that any potential claim will be accompanied by a large amount of stress. Our Employment Law Solicitors are dedicated to protecting the rights of employees, taking action against employers, and ensuring justice in the workplace. In addition, our Employment Law Solicitors can help you negotiate executive compensation packages, non-competition clauses, assignments of intellectual property rights, and redundancy packages. Often, you have more power to negotiate than might be apparent. We will work to ensure that you get the best deal possible from your employer.
If you have been wronged by an employer, supervisor, or co-worker, our Solicitors can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
To speak with an experienced Employment Law Solicitor, please contact us. We can assist you with all Employment Law matters.
An employee should never feel powerless against an employer. We can help you protect your rights and job security.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters welcomes new Head of Corporate
- Job Vacancy: Employment Solicitor
- New Partner James Allen to head Commercial Property
- BREXIT: Implications for GDPR
- Permanent obligations under Corporate Insolvency and Governa
- Fosters joins The Legal 500 rankings for Insolvency and Corp
- Commercial Team adds New Category to Legal 500 Rankings
- New Insolvency Legislation Aims to Support Businesses
- Data Protection and COVID-19
- Coronavirus - A New Landscape for Data Protection