At Fosters, our Employment Law Solicitors are dedicated to protecting businesses and employers from litigation or liability related to employee claims.
We are experienced in handling complex employee relations matters and understand that many seemingly routine business decisions can present unforeseen employment liability issues.
What We Can Do For You
Employers often find themselves potentially liable for decisions regarding hiring, promotion, and termination. This may have been prevented with the assistance of an experienced Employment Solicitor. We help you develop employee policies, handbooks, and documentation that can help ensure that you are protected from potential liability. If a claim arises, we can use our formidable litigation skills to protect your interests. Our Solicitors will represent your interests and work to obtain the best outcome possible.
We provide representation and legal guidance for employers who have employment-related legal concerns, including those involving:
- Settlement Agreements;
- Discrimination & Harassment;
- Parental Rights;
- TUPE Transfer;
- Unfair Dismissal;
- Variation of Employment Contracts;
- Contract Negotiations;
- Breach of Contract;
- Disciplinary & Grievance Issues.
If you are an employer, you want to ensure that your employment policies are clear and comply with accepted codes of practice. We will help you to avoid costly and time consuming disputes from the start.
If you are an employer involved in litigation, our Solicitors can provide high quality legal advice and representation. We investigate the facts and advise on appropriate action to resolve the matter efficiently and discreetly.
To speak with an experienced Employment Law Solicitor, please contact us. Whatever employment law issue you are is faced with, Fosters have the experience and expertise to help solve it.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Understanding Your Intellectual Property Rights
- A Win For Small Businesses In The Online Marketplace
- Upgrade Low Ratings Or Face The Fines - New Rules On EPCs
- A Simple Certificate Stands In The Way Of Evicting Residenti
- Can Commonhold Reform Trigger A Culture Change In The Commer
- Commercial Landlords - Are Your Service Charges Up To Date?
- Fosters Continues Their Growth Welcoming Employment Solicito
- Sleeping On The Job: Minimum Wage Ruling For Sleep In Carers
- A Visual Guide: Do You Know The Workplace Disciplinary Proce
- Pregnancy, Maternity And Unfair Dismissal