At Fosters, our Employment Law Solicitors are dedicated to protecting businesses and employers from litigation or liability related to employee claims.
We are experienced in handling complex employee relations matters and understand that many seemingly routine business decisions can present unforeseen employment liability issues.
What We Can Do For You
Employers often find themselves potentially liable for decisions regarding hiring, promotion, and termination. This may have been prevented with the assistance of an experienced Employment Solicitor. We help you develop employee policies, handbooks, and documentation that can help ensure that you are protected from potential liability. If a claim arises, we can use our formidable litigation skills to protect your interests. Our Solicitors will represent your interests and work to obtain the best outcome possible.
We provide representation and legal guidance for employers who have employment-related legal concerns, including those involving:
- Settlement Agreements;
- Discrimination & Harassment;
- Parental Rights;
- TUPE Transfer;
- Unfair Dismissal;
- Variation of Employment Contracts;
- Contract Negotiations;
- Breach of Contract;
- Disciplinary & Grievance Issues.
If you are an employer, you want to ensure that your employment policies are clear and comply with accepted codes of practice. We will help you to avoid costly and time consuming disputes from the start.
If you are an employer involved in litigation, our Solicitors can provide high quality legal advice and representation. We investigate the facts and advise on appropriate action to resolve the matter efficiently and discreetly.
To speak with an experienced Employment Law Solicitor, please contact us. Whatever employment law issue you are is faced with, Fosters have the experience and expertise to help solve it.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters welcomes new Head of Corporate
- Job Vacancy: Employment Solicitor
- New Partner James Allen to head Commercial Property
- BREXIT: Implications for GDPR
- Permanent obligations under Corporate Insolvency and Governa
- Fosters joins The Legal 500 rankings for Insolvency and Corp
- Commercial Team adds New Category to Legal 500 Rankings
- New Insolvency Legislation Aims to Support Businesses
- Data Protection and COVID-19
- Coronavirus - A New Landscape for Data Protection