Fosters Commercial Insolvency Team advises on all aspects of Insolvency Law. We appear in the High Court and County Court on petitions for winding up, bankruptcy hearings and applications to set aside statutory demands on behalf of individual business owners.
- We act for Administrators, Liquidators, Receivers, Supervisors and Trustees in Bankruptcy on issues arising during their appointment;
- We advise Creditors affected by the insolvency of their Debtor;
- We advise Landlords on property issues arising on the insolvency of their Tenant, including the recovery of rent and forfeiture;
- We advise Business Owners to deal with their own insolvency issues;
- We advise Directors and Company Officers on wrongful trading and other regulatory matters arising from insolvency, and disqualification proceedings.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Parental Bereavement
- Until Debt Tear Us Apart
- Protection For Ethical Vegans
- Risky Business
- Second year for Fosters Solicitors as proud Headline Sponsor
- Carers Rights
- Fantastic News for Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence D
- Splitting Title Or Splitting Hairs
- Flex Working Benefits
- The Perils Of Unregistered Farmland