Internal Investigation / Professional Discipline
As a responsible Employer or Business Owner, from time to time you may identify concerns about the conduct of business practices, or that of individual Employees.
Conducting a prompt and thorough internal investigation may be helpful when serious misconduct is suspected, to enable your business to make informed decisions about the wider risk of regulatory offences, disciplinary proceedings or even police and other investigatory involvement.
Our team of Lawyers can help shape the form of that investigation, advise on its remit and even speak formally to Employees as either witnesses to, or suspects of, the misconduct alleged.
Placing that investigation in the hands of our experienced team means you have peace of mind knowing it will be
- independent and impartial;
- utilise the skills developed through years of experience being involved in investigations, collecting and assessing evidence and in obtaining evidence through questions;
- be conducted in a time critical but sensitive manner;
- result in a written report detailing the conclusions reached for you to make informed decisions about the next step.
If you would like to discuss this service, or take advantage of a no obligation free quote, please contact 01603 620508, or use the 'email us' link at the top of the page.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Splitting Title Or Splitting Hairs
- Flex Working Benefits
- The Perils Of Unregistered Farmland
- Are Your Rentals Fit For Human Habitation?
- Understanding Your Intellectual Property Rights
- A Win For Small Businesses In The Online Marketplace
- Upgrade Low Ratings Or Face The Fines - New Rules On EPCs
- A Simple Certificate Stands In The Way Of Evicting Residenti
- Can Commonhold Reform Trigger A Culture Change In The Commer
- Commercial Landlords - Are Your Service Charges Up To Date?