For clients owning pubs, bars, or restaurants, we can also assist with getting the premises licence from the local council for serving alcohol.
We offer assistance with:
- Premises Licence Application
- Personal Licence Application
- Public Entertainment Licensing Applications
- Alcohol Licensing Applications
- Provision of Late Night Refreshments
- Temporary Entertainment Notices
- Variation and Extension of License Applications
- Transfer of Licenses
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- BREXIT: Implications for GDPR
- Permanent obligations under Corporate Insolvency and Governa
- Fosters joins The Legal 500 rankings for Insolvency and Corp
- Commercial Team adds New Category to Legal 500 Rankings
- New Insolvency Legislation Aims to Support Businesses
- Data Protection and COVID-19
- Coronavirus - A New Landscape for Data Protection
- Government Announces Insolvency and Restructuring Changes in
- Landlord and Tenant Update - A new eviction landscape for th
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?