Licensed Premises

For clients owning pubs, bars, or restaurants, we can also assist with getting the premises licence from the local council for serving alcohol.

We offer assistance with:

  • Premises Licence Application
  • Personal Licence Application
  • Public Entertainment Licensing Applications
  • Alcohol Licensing Applications
  • Provision of Late Night Refreshments
  • Temporary Entertainment Notices
  • Variation and Extension of License Applications
  • Transfer of Licenses

Contacting Us

Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.