Fosters' Business and Commercial Team has considerable experience in property development having dealt with the full range of transactions from small developments of a single plot to large scale residential or industrial development sites.
What We Can Do For You
You may be new to property development, requiring advice on acquiring property and the best way to set up the property for a smooth and trouble free development and disposal. We can point out the pitfalls and issues to avoid and deal with the legal side of the development for you, allowing you to concentrate on the issues important to you.
We can also assist larger Developers, those who have been long established and know exactly what they require and expect from their legal team.
We have previously assisted clients with the following:
- Options to acquire;
- Development Agreements;
- Planning and Building Control;
- Grant of Easements;
- Infrastructure Agreements;
- Section 106 Agreements;
- Affordable Housing Agreements and sales to Registered Social Landlords;
- Disposals of all types of residential properties including apartments, houses and shared ownership properties;
- Disposal of all types of commercial properties including industrial units, warehousing and retail properties.
We find that most clients require issues to be dealt with within a short timescale and we will work alongside you, your Designers, Site Managers, Financial Institutions and other professional teams to deliver options and solutions, enabling your development to progress without delays or headaches.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- The Perils Of Unregistered Farmland
- Are Your Rentals Fit For Human Habitation?
- Understanding Your Intellectual Property Rights
- A Win For Small Businesses In The Online Marketplace
- Upgrade Low Ratings Or Face The Fines - New Rules On EPCs
- A Simple Certificate Stands In The Way Of Evicting Residenti
- Can Commonhold Reform Trigger A Culture Change In The Commer
- Commercial Landlords - Are Your Service Charges Up To Date?
- Fosters Continues Their Growth Welcoming Employment Solicito
- Sleeping On The Job: Minimum Wage Ruling For Sleep In Carers