Property Development, Site Set-up and Plot Sales
We act for a number of local developers in the end to end process; from acquiring land, negotiating agreements with local councils, securing finance, preparing the contract pack for plot sales, and completing the site sell off.
The team has extensive experience in dealing with:
- agreements relating to developer obligations to landowners to obtain planning permission such as Section 106 or Section 38 Agreements
- option agreements
- pre-emption agreements
- overage arrangements
- conditional contracts.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters welcomes new Head of Corporate
- Job Vacancy: Employment Solicitor
- New Partner James Allen to head Commercial Property
- BREXIT: Implications for GDPR
- Permanent obligations under Corporate Insolvency and Governa
- Fosters joins The Legal 500 rankings for Insolvency and Corp
- Commercial Team adds New Category to Legal 500 Rankings
- New Insolvency Legislation Aims to Support Businesses
- Data Protection and COVID-19
- Coronavirus - A New Landscape for Data Protection