Job Vacancy: Corporate Solicitor
- Business & Commercial
Would you like to work as part of an award-winning Business & Commercial department at a top regional law firm?
We are growing our Business & Commercial team and are looking for a new team member with a corporate background to join us.
Our Business & Commercial team won The Law Society Award for Excellence in Business Development in 2019, in recognition of the innovative and modern approach we take to working with our range of top business clients.
As a result of the success of our department, we are looking for a corporate solicitor or fee earner to join the team, reporting into our Head of Corporate. The role would suit a newly qualified solicitor, up to somebody with one to two years’ post-qualification experience, or alternatively an unqualified candidate with at least two or three years’ paralegal experience in a corporate team.
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to manage their own workload, working on matters in conjunction with the Head of Corporate;
- have experience in corporate work;
- have good drafting skills;
- be able to work effectively to deadlines and to prioritise their own workload;
- have excellent client care skills; and
- work effectively as a team member within a busy and successful department.
The successful candidate will benefit from staff perks and genuine opportunities to develop their career in a growing and successful team. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Applications sent by post should be addressed to: Heather Brown – Head of Staff Care, Fosters Solicitors, 19 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4FS.