"Unmatched experience in complex cases" ‐ Top Tier Firm Fraud (Legal 500)
Businesses are facing an ever-growing risk of corporate crime, and our experienced Defence team is ready to protect your interests. Fosters Solicitors has one of the leading business defence teams in the country, ranking as a Leading Firm in East Anglia in Legal 500.
Led by Chris Brown, Legal 500 Leading Individual and recognised as the top lawyer for East Anglia, our team is also proud to have 'standout practitioner' Damien Moore defending clients to the highest standards.
Our lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge across a wide range of legal sectors. We understand the impact allegations of crime by businesses, directors or employers can have. Our approach is efficient, prompt and knowledgeable; we assess problems and identify solutions as quickly as possible to bring your case to a satisfactory conclusion with a minimum of fuss.
How We Can Help Your Business
- advising you on all aspects of criminal matters;
- represent you or any other individuals through the investigation stage of any of those matters;
- defending your business, senior executives and employees in criminal prosecutions.
Areas We Specialise In
It's handling these types of matters that led to the Legal 500 describing Fosters as having "unmatched experience in complex cases".
Whatever legal issue your business is faced with, Fosters have the experience and expertise to help solve it. We will liaise directly with any investigating or prosecuting bodies in an effort to remove the burden from you, allowing you to concentrate on managing your business through the process and beyond.
Free, No Obligation Quote
We understand that you will want to have an idea of costs and fees initially to see how we can assist. We offer a no obligation, free quote. You can contact us on 01603 620508 or email using the contact form at the top of the page to receive your free quote.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Crime & Business Defence Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters ranked as Legal 500 Top Tier Firm
- What Happens If You're Pulled Over For Drink Driving?
- Norfolk Police Launch Their Drink-Driving Christmas Campaign
- Dash Cam Footage Causes Havoc For Traffic Offenders
- Crime Figures Soar For Norfolk
- High-Risk Offenders - The Hidden Peril Of Drink Driving
- Stricter Speeding Fines - What You Need To Know And How Much
- R v Melanie Last - Norwich Crown Court - 27 March 2017
- A Visual Guide To Motoring Prosecution
- Stricter New Driving And Mobile Phone Laws: Don't Get Caught