Internal Investigation / Professional Discipline
As a responsible Employer or Business Owner, from time to time you may identify concerns about the conduct of business practices, or that of individual Employees.
Conducting a prompt and thorough internal investigation may be helpful when serious misconduct is suspected, to enable your business to make informed decisions about the wider risk of regulatory offences, disciplinary proceedings or even police and other investigatory involvement.
What We Can Do For You
Our team of Lawyers can help shape the form of that investigation, advise on its remit and even speak formally to Employees as either witnesses to, or suspects of, the misconduct alleged.
Placing your investigation in the hands of our experienced team means you have peace of mind knowing it will be
- independent and impartial;
- utilise the skills developed through years of experience being involved in investigations, collecting and assessing evidence and in obtaining evidence through questions;
- be conducted in a time critical but sensitive manner;
- result in a written report detailing the conclusions reached for you to make informed decisions about the next step.
We will do everything we can to ensure that we obtain the best possible outcome for you. That is why we have become the Solicitors of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion.
Free, No Obligation Quote
We understand that you will want to have an idea of costs and fees initially to see how we can assist. We offer a no obligation, free quote. You can contact us on 01603 620508 or email using the contact form at the top of the page to receive your free quote.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Crime & Business Defence Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- What Happens If You're Pulled Over For Drink Driving?
- Norfolk Police Launch Their Drink-Driving Christmas Campaign
- Dash Cam Footage Causes Havoc For Traffic Offenders
- Crime Figures Soar For Norfolk
- High-Risk Offenders - The Hidden Peril Of Drink Driving
- Stricter Speeding Fines - What You Need To Know And How Much
- R v Melanie Last - Norwich Crown Court - 27 March 2017
- A Visual Guide To Motoring Prosecution
- Stricter New Driving And Mobile Phone Laws: Don't Get Caught
- A Visual Guide: What To Do If Accused Of A Crime?