Road traffic law is an increasingly complex area. Our specialist Solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with a wide range of cases, advising clients on the law, and procedure.
Motoring offences span a wide spectrum, our team have significant experience in dealing with the entire range of motoring offences, including:
- Careless Driving;
- Dangerous Driving;
- Causing Death by Dangerous or Careless Driving;
- Disqualified driving;
- Disqualification From Driving;
- Drink Driving;
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence or insurance;
- Driving whilst Unfit;
- Failing to comply with a traffic light or other road signage;
- Failing to Provide driver details (s172);
- Failing to Provide a Sample;
- Failing to Stop or Report;
- Using a Mobile Telephone whilst driving;
- Young drivers.
We will guide you through the entire process, and advise you on your options. It may be that there are ways in which we could help you avoid penalty points, avoid a disqualification which you thought was inevitable, or avoid a conviction. We will guide you each step of the way, and do everything we can to ensure that we obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Free, No Obligation Quote
We understand that you will want to have an idea of costs and fees initially to see how we can assist. We offer a no obligation, free quote. You can contact us on 01603 620508 or email using the contact form at the top of the page to receive your free quote.
Motoring Offences Frequently Asked Questions
- The Police Want To Speak To Me Regarding A Motoring Incident. Do I Need A Solicitor?
- Do I Have To Go To Court?
- I Am Pleading Guilty anyway. Why Do I Need A Solicitor?
- Can I Get Public Funding (Legal Aid)?
Fosters Solicitors Team of Crime & Business Defence Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Norfolk Police Launch Their Drink-Driving Christmas Campaign
- Dash Cam Footage Causes Havoc For Traffic Offenders
- Crime Figures Soar For Norfolk
- High-Risk Offenders - The Hidden Peril Of Drink Driving
- Stricter Speeding Fines - What You Need To Know And How Much
- R v Melanie Last - Norwich Crown Court - 27 March 2017
- A Visual Guide To Motoring Prosecution
- Stricter New Driving And Mobile Phone Laws: Don't Get Caught
- A Visual Guide: What To Do If Accused Of A Crime?
- Talk Talk Hacking Case - Fosters Solicitors