Our specialist Solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with a wide range of cases, advising clients on the law, and procedure.
Trading Standards investigations can cover a wide range of allegations, and our team has significant experience in dealing with the defence of businesses and individuals under investigations of:
- Mis-Selling Of Products Or Services;
- Fair Trading;
- Animal Welfare;
- Consumer Rights;
- Trade Dispute Offences;
- Food Safety And Labelling;
- Supply Of Age Restricted Products;
- Sales Practices;
- Trademark And Copyright Offences;
Consequences for breaches of the legislation can be devastating in terms of penalties, consumer confidence in your business, and the reputation of the business and key staff within it.
From formal cautions to fines and imprisonment, the risk to you and your business means that the best possible advice is needed from the outset to protect your interests.
Fosters has developed a national reputation for successfully representing our clients in these complex situations.
Seeking legal advice as soon as you are aware of any allegation against you is extremely important. The steps Fosters can take on your behalf can shape the way in which the investigation against you proceeds.
By helping you with your defence strategy from the outset, we can deal with the preliminary issues, attend interviews with you, and negotiate with Trading Standards if a prosecution can possibly be avoided.
If the case does proceed to Court, Fosters will help throughout with the preparation of your case. Our team of Solicitors have significant experience and success in dealing with large scale Trading Standards prosecutions.
Free, No Obligation Quote
We understand that you will want to have an idea of costs and fees initially to see how we can assist. We offer a no obligation, free quote. You can contact us on 01603 620508 or email using the contact form at the top of the page to receive your free quote.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Crime & Business Defence Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Norfolk Police Launch Their Drink-Driving Christmas Campaign
- Dash Cam Footage Causes Havoc For Traffic Offenders
- Crime Figures Soar For Norfolk
- High-Risk Offenders - The Hidden Peril Of Drink Driving
- Stricter Speeding Fines - What You Need To Know And How Much
- R v Melanie Last - Norwich Crown Court - 27 March 2017
- A Visual Guide To Motoring Prosecution
- Stricter New Driving And Mobile Phone Laws: Don't Get Caught
- A Visual Guide: What To Do If Accused Of A Crime?
- Talk Talk Hacking Case - Fosters Solicitors