Care Proceedings Involving Social Services

In certain circumstances, social workers with Children's Services at the Local Authority become involved with some families. This can often leave parents, grandparents and other family members feeling powerless, uncertain and even frightened about what might happen in the future.

What We Can Do For You

At Fosters we offer clear and direct advice designed to assist and help you understand and be part of the process. If a Local Authority decides to bring care proceedings, one of our experienced Advocates will represent you at Court, helping you through the process and ensuring that your voice is heard with the view to trying to achieve a successful outcome.

Even if proceedings are taking place in a different part of the country, we can provide you with expert advice right here in Norfolk and arrange for you to be represented at Court by carefully selected local Lawyers.

To talk to us in complete confidence, please telephone us on the below number and ask to speak to one of our Public Law Family specialists. Alternatively, you can email us.

For emergency, out of office hours advice, telephone 07775 947944.

Care Proceedings Involving Social Services Frequently Asked Questions

Contacting Us

Fosters Solicitors Team of Family Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.