Divorce & Separation
At Fosters we understand that going through a divorce or separation can be stressful and emotional.
The legal process associated with the breakdown of a relationship can appear complicated to most people during what is already a difficult point in one's life. With the largest Family Law practice in Norfolk, Fosters has many years' experience providing sensible advice in relation to separation and divorce, where necessary taking robust action.
What We Can Do For You
Our specialist legal team can provide you with clear, sound and practical advice in relation to all consequences of separation including the following key areas:
- Civil partnership dissolution;
- Financial arrangements - when a marriage breaks down (ancillary relief);
- Financial arrangements - when unmarried couples separate;
- Arrangements for any children of the family;
- Issues of domestic abuse within failing relationships;
- Separation agreements;
- Prenuptial agreements.
To talk to us in complete confidence, please telephone number below and ask to speak to one of our Family Lawyers. Alternatively, you can email us.
For emergency, out of office hours advice, telephone 07775 947944.
Divorce & Separation Frequently Asked Questions
- When Can I Petition The Court To Commence Divorce Proceedings Or Civil Partnership Dissolution?
- How Much Does A Straightforward Divorce Or Civil Partnership Dissolution Cost?
- What Do The Terms "Petitioner" And "Respondent" Mean?
- Do We Have To Get A Divorce Now That We Have Decided To Separate?
- How Long Does A Divorce Or Civil Partnership Dissolution Take To Conclude?
- See more Frequently Asked Questions...
Fosters Solicitors Team of Family Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Civil Partnerships For Opposite-Sex Couples To Be Introduced
- The Unprecedented Rise In Childcare Cases
- Update - No-Fault Divorce
- Overhaul On Surogacy Laws: Legal Update
- No-Fault Divorce?
- A Visual Guide: Cohabitation Agreements
- A Visual Guide: Prenuptial Agreements
- It's Time For Domestic Violence To Stop
- Unmarried Couples And The 'Common Law Marriage' Myth
- Divorce Numbers Reach Highest Since 2009