Domestic abuse can be physical, emotional, psychological, verbal or sexual.
If you have been assaulted, threatened or harassed by a partner, ex-partner, family member or someone who knows you, we can provide immediate and practical help. Assistance ranges from a warning letter, liaising with the police or, if need be, an application to the Court for protection by way of an Injunction.
Legal aid is available in these circumstances which will meet your legal costs.
To talk to us in complete confidence, please telephone us on the below number and ask to speak to one of our Family Lawyers. Alternatively, you can email us.
For emergency, out of office hours advice, telephone 07775 947944.
Domestic Abuse Frequently Asked Questions
- What Different Types Of Injunctions Exist?
- Will I Have To Attend At Court?
- Will I Have To Speak To The Person Who Has Been Abusive Towards Me?
Fosters Solicitors Team of Family Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Congratulations for newly qualified trainee
- Latest Legal 500 highlights Fosters' Family Services
- Covid-19 and Self-Isolation - When Home Is Not a Place of Sa
- COVID-19 - Guidance for separated parents
- Civil Partnerships For Opposite-Sex Couples To Be Introduced
- The Unprecedented Rise In Childcare Cases
- Update - No-Fault Divorce
- Overhaul On Surogacy Laws: Legal Update
- No-Fault Divorce?
- A Visual Guide: Cohabitation Agreements