Intellectual Property Disputes
Intellectual property (IP) is often a vital business asset. Our specialist team can assist you in protecting your original ideas and marks, as well as enforcing claims of infringement.
We offer initial consultations to new clients at significantly reduced rates. We follow up on face-to-face advice in writing. Our aim is to give you the perspective you need to make an informed decision about how to move forward. We are happy to have an initial phone discussion (without obligation on you) to ascertain how best we can assist.
What we offer
Our experienced and skilled litigators will support and guide you through the dispute resolution process in a professional manner. We focus on resolving disputes quickly and proportionately without the need to resort to the expense of litigation if it can be avoided. If a court ordered remedy is the only realistic solution, we will ensure you get the advice and assistance you need.
We will listen to you and work out what you want to achieve. We aim to deliver your objective in a way you understand, one that offers commercial value and that will allow you to move on.
We represent clients in a variety of matters using carefully selected barristers and a range of trusted experts to assist in case investigation.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Litigation Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- 'Breathing Space' protection available to debtors
- Litigation Team Share Expertise at Eastern Landlords Associa
- Fosters ranked a Leading Firm for Litigation and Dispute Res
- Fosters Welcomes New Solicitor Gurpal Singh
- New Electrical Safety Standards for the Private Rented Secto
- Coronavirus Update for Commercial Landlords
- Buyer Beware
- Christmas Shopping in full Swing? Don't get caught out!
- Everybody Needs Good Neighbours
- Pro-bono in action; Alice Trainor joins NCLS