Landlord & Tenant Disputes
From a landlord's perspective, a dispute concerns a valuable asset generating crucial income, whereas for commercial tenants a dispute centres on a place of business and resolution is probably fundamental to ongoing commercial success.
For residential tenants a dispute concerns home.
We are here to assist with a wide variety of landlord and tenant matters including:
- Possession claims;
- Terminating and/or renewing tenancies;
- Pursuing rent arrears and/or service charge arrears;
- Dilapidation claims and claims for disrepair;
- Enforcing landlord or tenant obligations;
- Tenancy deposit issues;
- Forfeiture claims
Our dedicated solicitors, recognised in this field, regularly advise landlords and tenants from both the commercial and residential sectors. We offer clear, cost-effective advice based on years of dedicated expertise.
We are proud to be in partnership with the Eastern Landlords Association (ELA) and if you are a member of the ELA we offer discounted fee arrangements from the moment you confirm your membership status to us.
We offer initial consultations to new clients at significantly reduced rates. We follow up on face-to-face advice in writing. Our aim is to give you the perspective you need to make an informed decision about how to move forward. We are happy to have an initial phone discussion (without obligation on you) to ascertain how best we can assist.
What we offer
Our experienced and skilled litigators will support and guide you through the dispute resolution process in a professional manner. We focus on resolving disputes quickly and proportionately without the need to resort to the expense of litigation if it can be avoided. If a court ordered remedy is the only realistic solution, we will ensure you get the advice and assistance you need.
We will listen to you and work out what you want to achieve. We aim to deliver your objective in a way you understand, one that offers commercial value and that will allow you to move on.
We represent clients in a variety of matters using carefully selected barristers and a range of trusted experts to assist in case investigation.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Litigation Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Litigation Team Share Expertise at Eastern Landlords Associa
- Fosters ranked a Leading Firm for Litigation and Dispute Res
- Fosters Welcomes New Solicitor Gurpal Singh
- New Electrical Safety Standards for the Private Rented Secto
- Coronavirus Update for Commercial Landlords
- Buyer Beware
- Christmas Shopping in full Swing? Don't get caught out!
- Everybody Needs Good Neighbours
- Pro-bono in action; Alice Trainor joins NCLS
- Landlord & Tenant:Section 8 Notices