A new full-time opportunity has arisen to join our Family & Children team in Norwich as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has an interest in family law, particularly public and private law children matters, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment as part of a busy department.
The right candidate should be able to demonstrate that they can work within a team, and must be able to use their own initiative, with strong emphasis on outstanding client care when supporting people experiencing a very difficult time in their lives.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working within a small team supporting a Partner dealing with public and private law children matters.
- Undertaking all aspects of public and private law children matters, including dealing with day-to-day correspondence, drafting documents, legal research, using the Legal Aid CCMS system and speaking to clients.
- Using a case management system to produce your own work.
- Delivering a high level of customer care and service standard to clients.
- Working efficiently and effectively in a busy environment.
Salary will depend on experience. This is an exciting opportunity for personal development in a forward-thinking firm, with a great working environment and office culture.
This position will be closed on offer, please apply as soon as possible and in person, as these posts will not be filled through agencies. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Applications returned by post should be sent to: Clare Sharpe, Fosters Solicitors, 19 Bank Plain, Norwich. Norfolk, NR2 4FS.