On the 5th February, businesses across South Norfolk came together for the inaugural South Norfolk Business Awards evening. The night was held at Dunston Hall and saw more than 150 people come together to celebrate local business across South Norfolk.
As headline sponsors of the event, Fosters was thrilled to have 10 staff and partners attend on the night and also sponsor one of the awards. Fosters Partner and Head of Business and Commercial department, Jamie Arnall, presented the award for Retailer of the Year to the Wymondham Garden Centre team.
Chris Fielding, Fosters Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution and Litigation, commented; "we were very pleased to sponsor the very first South Norfolk Business Awards and to see the very high standard of entrants. We look forward to continuing our association with the awards in future years."
The award winners were:
- Excellence in Digital Creative and ICT - enLight
- Excellence in Life Sciences - Iceni Diagnostics
- Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing - Panel Graphic
- Innovation in Agriculture. Food and Drink - The Harleston Cider Co
- The Visitor Economy Experience - Waveney River Centre
- New Business Award - Centre Paws Norfolk
- Business Growth - Panel Graphic
- International Business Growth - Cobalt Aerospace
- Business in the Community - Clinks Care farm
- Retailer of the Year - Wymondham Garden Centre
Congratulations from Fosters Solicitors LLP to all the winners and finalists.