Accidents At Work
Accidents at work (sometimes called Employers Liability claims) cover a wide variety of injuries caused by or as a result of your work.
They differ from Industrial Disease claims because they usually occur as a result of a one-off incident; there is a definite and recognisable injury; and someone connected to your Employer may be responsible.
Types Of Claim
Accidents at work take many and varied forms. They can occur because your Employer fails to follow basic rules of Health & Safety, fails to provide appropriate protective equipment or uses defective machinery. Sometimes another member of staff or a sub-contractor has failed to do their job properly.
Injuries include back problems, injuries to arms or legs, burns, or injuries to the senses.
Free Initial Consultation
We understand that you will want to speak to us initially to see how we can assist. We offer a no obligation, free first meeting at any of our offices throughout East Anglia, at your home, or in hospital followed by a full letter of advice. If you are unsure whether you may have a claim please feel free to ring or e-mail us, again without obligation.
What We Can Do For You
Our lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge across a wide range of accident at work claims and cases. We understand the impact these accidents can have on your day-to-day life and your future. Our approach is efficient, prompt and knowledgeable; we assess problems and identify solutions as quickly as possible to bring your case to a satisfactory conclusion with a minimum of fuss.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Sodium Valproate - the New Thalidomide?
- £18,000 obtained for client bullied by supervisors
- Medical groups seek legal protection from Covid decision-mak
- Personal Injury team accredited by national charity Headway
- Unusual insurance claims revealed
- Fosters supports bereaved family to win settlement
- Fosters joins the legal panel of national charity RoadPeace
- Associate Barry Grogan accredited as APIL Litigator
- Supreme Court Ruling to Impact Inquest Conclusions
- Sharon Kelly Inquest: Three Criticisms Raised by Jury