Birth Injury Claims
Pregnancy is meant to be an exciting and special time for parents-to-be, but unfortunately, this is not always the case.
Throughout your pregnancy and during labour, you rely heavily on the advice from a range of medical professionals. If this advice and care falls below a reasonable standard, resulting in complications, whether that be injury to the mother or to the baby, you may be entitled to make a medical negligence claim.
Birth injury cases are complex due to the legal and medical technicalities involved. Our medical negligence specialists regularly deal with these types of claims and have the expertise to help you obtain the compensation and support you deserve.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Medical Negligence - How Mediation Can Help Resolve Claims
- £87,000 Obtained for Injured Mechanic
- Seven Figure Settlement for Injured Cyclist
- Steve Green Reaccredited to the Personal Injury Panel
- Personal Injury - Your Local Specialists in Motorcycle Injur
- Don't Breathe In
- Case Study- Exposure to Asbestos
- Clinical Negligence Case Study - Avoidable Injury in Psychia
- Tackling The Future Of Sport
- Medical Negligence Case Study