Birth Injury Claims
Pregnancy is meant to be an exciting and special time for parents-to-be, but unfortunately, this is not always the case.
Throughout your pregnancy and during labour, you rely heavily on the advice from a range of medical professionals. If this advice and care falls below a reasonable standard, resulting in complications, whether that be injury to the mother or to the baby, you may be entitled to make a medical negligence claim.
Birth injury cases are complex due to the legal and medical technicalities involved. Our medical negligence specialists regularly deal with these types of claims and have the expertise to help you obtain the compensation and support you deserve.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters Secure £180,000 Compensation via Virtual Round
- Plans to Extend Eligibility for Bereavement Damages
- Cancer Treatment Delays Could Prove Costly
- Personal Injury - Your Local Specialists in Motorcycle Injur
- Injury Prevention Week - 17 to 21 August 2020
- Proposed Law Change may affect Veterans' Access to Justice
- Vaginal Mesh and Sodium Valproate - The Cumberlege Report ha
- Medical Negligence - How Mediation Can Help Resolve Claims
- £87,000 Obtained for Injured Mechanic
- Seven Figure Settlement for Injured Cyclist