Birth Injury Claims
Pregnancy is meant to be an exciting and special time for parents-to-be, but unfortunately, this is not always the case.
Throughout your pregnancy and during labour, you rely heavily on the advice from a range of medical professionals. If this advice and care falls below a reasonable standard, resulting in complications, whether that be injury to the mother or to the baby, you may be entitled to make a medical negligence claim.
Birth injury cases are complex due to the legal and medical technicalities involved. Our medical negligence specialists regularly deal with these types of claims and have the expertise to help you obtain the compensation and support you deserve.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- A Brain Injury Is Not Always Obvious
- Brain Injury & Medical Negligence
- Not Just A Knock On The Head
- Brain Injury & The Discount Rate
- Disability Demands Higher Standard Of Care
- Calls For Increase In Award Paid To Bereaved Families
- Ban On Controversial Vaginal Mesh Could Be Lifted
- Holding The State To Account At Inquests - A "David & G
- Queuing Is No Laughing Matter
- Government Set To Offer Inquests For Stillbirths