Care Home Negligence
Care homes and nursing homes have a duty of care to all residents.
Unfortunately, there are times when this care falls below the required amount, and as a result it may lead to injury or even death of a patient.
If you or a loved one have been the victim of neglect that has resulted in injury or death, you may be entitled to make a claim for negligence.
Our specialist team commonly deal with claims involving care homes and nursing homes and common examples of cases of negligence include:
- Failure to refer/seek medical assistance
- Lack of supervision resulting in accidents or falls
- Wrongly dispensing medication
- Development of pressure sores
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Vauxhall Liable for Asbestos Related Death of Worker's Wife
- Victory For Victims Denied Compensation Under Government Cri
- When Is Consent Informed Consent?
- What Happens In Vegas Doesn't Necessarily Stay In Vegas
- Mum Of Three Dies Following Plastic Surgery Operation In Tur
- Victims Let Down By Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme
- Experienced Paralegal Joins Our Specialist Personal Injury T
- Poor Complaint Handling Leads To Compensation Claims
- Steve Green Appointed To Headway Solicitors Panel
- Mother Wins Claim For Psychiatric Injury After Giving Birth