Care Home Negligence
Care homes and nursing homes have a duty of care to all residents.
Unfortunately, there are times when this care falls below the required amount, and as a result it may lead to injury or even death of a patient.
If you or a loved one have been the victim of neglect that has resulted in injury or death, you may be entitled to make a claim for negligence.
Our specialist team commonly deal with claims involving care homes and nursing homes and common examples of cases of negligence include:
- Failure to refer/seek medical assistance
- Lack of supervision resulting in accidents or falls
- Wrongly dispensing medication
- Development of pressure sores
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Poor Complaint Handling Leads To Compensation Claims
- Steve Green Appointed To Headway Solicitors Panel
- Mother Wins Claim For Psychiatric Injury After Giving Birth
- Rise In Deaths At Local Mental Health Trust Due To Safety In
- Calls For Reforms To The Legal Aid System By Hero PC's Famil
- Reform To Small Value Personal Injury Claims Passes Final Co
- Pret A Manger To Take Action After Allergy Death
- New Onus On A&E Receptionists?
- "Dishonest" Claimants May Be Punished by Court
- Court Of Appeal Abolishes 'Same Roof' Abuse Rule