Cosmetic Surgery Negligence
Whilst the majority of people who opt to undergo cosmetic surgery achieve satisfactory results, not everyone achieves their desired outcome. When that is due to poor treatment/advice, you may have a claim for medical negligence.
When deciding on your options, your cosmetic surgeon should have discussed the procedure with you, including the possible outcomes, results and risks involved. After this discussion, there should be what's known as a "cooling off period", where you have the chance to process the information given to you by the cosmetic surgeon and you can way up and "pros and cons" involved.
If you have undergone cosmetic surgery and suffered a poor outcome, or you feel you were misled by your cosmetic surgeon, you may be entitled to make a medical negligence claim.
Our specialist team have a wide range of experience of handling cosmetic surgery claims for including:
- Breast augmentation/reduction
- Laser eye surgery
- Botox injections
- Hair transplants
- Botox injections
- Lip augmentation
- Nose surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Vauxhall Liable for Asbestos Related Death of Worker's Wife
- Victory For Victims Denied Compensation Under Government Cri
- When Is Consent Informed Consent?
- What Happens In Vegas Doesn't Necessarily Stay In Vegas
- Mum Of Three Dies Following Plastic Surgery Operation In Tur
- Victims Let Down By Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme
- Experienced Paralegal Joins Our Specialist Personal Injury T
- Poor Complaint Handling Leads To Compensation Claims
- Steve Green Appointed To Headway Solicitors Panel
- Mother Wins Claim For Psychiatric Injury After Giving Birth