If you've suffered an injury as the result of a criminal act you may be able to claim compensation. Fosters Solicitors has one of the leading Personal Injury teams in the country, lead by Stephen Green the team are recognised as a recommended firm in East Anglia.
The CICA can make awards for injuries and other losses up to a maximum of £500,000 for the most severe cases. Even if an offender is not identified, caught or convicted, a CICA claim may still succeed so before you make assumptions about the likely success or failure of your case, speak to us first.
Free Initial Consultation
We understand that you will want to speak to us initially to see how we can assist. We offer a no obligation, free first meeting at any of our offices throughout East Anglia, at your home, or in hospital followed by a full letter of advice. If you are unsure whether you may have a claim please feel free to ring or e-mail us, again without obligation.
You can make a claim provided that:
- you were injured in England and Wales after 1st April 1964; and
- you make a claim within two years of the incident (this can be waived in exceptional circumstances).
However, the CICA can reduce or withhold an award if you:
- contributed to your injury as a result of your conduct or behaviour;
- failed to co-operate with the police in the prosecution of the offender (although a prosecution is not always necessary);
- have a significant criminal record.
What We Can Do For You
We are able to advise and guide you through every aspect of your injury claim. Our lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge across a wide range of criminal injury claims and cases. We understand the impact these injuries can have on your day-to-day life and your future.
Also, if during the course of our investigations we find that you have grounds for other legal action, we will advise you as to the likelihood of pursuing a successful claim against such other parties.
Whatever criminal injury issue you are faced with, Fosters have the experience and expertise to help solve it.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Personal Injury - Your Local Specialists in Motorcycle Injur
- Don't Breathe In
- Case Study- Exposure to Asbestos
- Clinical Negligence Case Study - Avoidable Injury in Psychia
- Tackling The Future Of Sport
- Medical Negligence Case Study
- Fosters Solicitors Selected for The Spinal Injuries Associat
- Australian Judgement Gives Hope To UK Vaginal Mesh Suffers
- Fosters Sponsors Headway Boccia Tournament
- David Gabell achieves AvMA Clinical Negligence Specialist Pa