Fatal Accident Claims
Losing a loved one, whether a spouse, partner or a child, is always devastating and bringing a claim for compensation is likely to be the last thing on your mind.
However, if your spouse or partner was also the main breadwinner or you were reliant on them for childcare or you have lost a child because of the negligence of another, you may need to pursue a claim. Sometimes, an Inquest will be needed. If it is, we can also help with that.
Types of Claim
Whether caused by a road accident, an accident at work, industrial disease or medical negligence we are able to support you whilst you come to terms with the loss of your loved one and help you to obtain compensation for lost income, injury and even funeral costs.
Free Initial Consultation
We understand that you will want to be represented by experienced Solicitors. To help you make an informed decision we offer a "no obligation, free of charge" first meeting at any of our offices throughout East Anglia, at your home or in hospital.
What we can do for you
In addition to helping you to pursue a claim for compensation we can support and represent you if there is an Inquest. In addition, if there are any criminal proceedings against the person or persons responsible we can advise about that process as well.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Medical Negligence - How Mediation Can Help Resolve Claims
- £87,000 Obtained for Injured Mechanic
- Seven Figure Settlement for Injured Cyclist
- Steve Green Reaccredited to the Personal Injury Panel
- Personal Injury - Your Local Specialists in Motorcycle Injur
- Don't Breathe In
- Case Study- Exposure to Asbestos
- Clinical Negligence Case Study - Avoidable Injury in Psychia
- Tackling The Future Of Sport
- Medical Negligence Case Study